Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sassy/Flirty Apron Swap - Package Sent!


I sent my apron on Saturday...along with some other Valentine goodies! The recipient of my package is GiaGray Designs. I guess it should be there in the next day or so... :) Hope you enjoy the package GiaGray Designs!
Included in the package were:

  • Apron (reversible - photos below)
  • Coordinating box (made by me!)
  • Texas cookie cutter (included in all swap packages, unless they are being sent in Texas)
  • Mango lip balm
  • Peony B&BW lotion/bath gel
  • candies (chocolate, of course, in the Chinese takeout box)


p.s. I also sent the package to my Valentine Swap partner...she received the package today! Of course, I didn't take any pictures of it before sending it off! My partner was Funky Art Queen...and she's another Texan! How fun is that?! There wasn't a theme per-se, but I did try to keep everything in the pink family...and I tried to cover all the usual "Valentine" categories - flowers, candy, jewelery...plus I included a few things for a little TLC.

I think I remember everything I sent though:

  • Round box decorated with paisley pink/green paper
  • Magnets using the same paisley paper
  • B&BW bath gel in Blushing Cherry Blossom
  • Pink bath salts - rose fragrance
  • Foot care kit (lotion, scrub, soak)
  • Flower seeds
  • Heart link bracelet
  • Heart pendant
  • Candy - more chocolate and some smarties

3 comments:

Tulsi said...

I love the way you packaged your apron.

Brewer Family said...

I LOVE that apron. I would LOVE to have one...my birthday is in 6 days ya know;) You did AWESOME!! I am sure your person is going to love it!

Unknown said...

how do I get in on all this apron goodness? I do love it so! Gingham is my FAVORITE!!!