Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

Happy Birthday Sis!!! Hope you have a great one and get everything you want...make it a great one! :)

p.s. Don't get your hopes up for that apron... I haven't been doing much sewing lately - buying fabric & patterns, yes, but actual sewing not one bit! Maybe by Christmas - since that's how our family rolls!


2 comments:

Astarte said...

Happy birthday to your sister!

I do the same thing with fabric. I find beautiful patterns, great fabric, and then.... nothing. Then there will be a huge binge, and then... nothing.

Brewer Family said...

Thanks Sis!! I didn't expect to get a apron, just to put the bug in your ear. Christmas would work though:) I wish my sewing machine (your old one) actually worked right and that I had a talent for sewing. You do the same thing with fabric and patteerns that I do with scrapbooking/papercrafting stuff:)

Yep I sure did get everything I wanted. I told Hubby that I wanted to pay off the lowest balance on our credit cards and he paid off 2 of them!!! WooHoo!! I couldn't be happier. Being Debt Free is getting closer and closer!!