Sunday, March 29, 2009

House Pictures

Countdown to closing... I am still on schedule to close on Tuesday!!! These are the "after" pictures from all the stuff that needed to be "fixed". There wasn't anything major to fix, just the typical wall marks, scratches, etc. Hooray! Movers are scheduled to come on Thursday afternoon, so in the meantime, I will be packing lots and lots and lots of boxes...not sure how I ended up with so much stuff! At least now, I will have plenty of space to put it... :)

Here are more pictures, in case there haven't been enough!

Front entryway...it's not that big...half bath is the doorway on the left.

Kitchen/living room...the door is the coat closet...not sure why there are weird streaks in the picture, probably the flash...
Kitchen again, now with the white appliances
Guest bedroom
Guest bathroom...the flecks on the tub are to mark the scratches that still need to be fixed...and a scratch on the vanity...
Master bedroom, from the doorway
Master bedroom from corner of room...the windows are on the same wall (facing north)...the closet is the second one in the master suite...perfect for shoes!!

Master bathroom...yes, the tub is as heavenly as it looks! I forsee many, many bubblebaths being taken in this tub...especially after a long day of work. (blue tape is because window does not latch properly)

Master bath shower...they had to redo the tile for this one, since it was set wrong the first time...it looks really pretty, now it's done right! When I signed the paperwork, I wasn't sure I wanted the separate tub/shower, but I think it will be awesome...now I know the tub is so nice.

5 comments:

Christy said...

This is so exciting! It has been fun to see this from start to *almost* finish here on your blog.

I hate to tell you this, but those streaks are probably ghostly spirits. I'm sure they're nice ghosts.

Unknown said...

My mom called those bathtubs "party tubs" because they're so big that you can fit a whole party in there. I haven't tested the theory.

And how do you find all of those swaps? I am completely addicted to swaps now!

Brewer Family said...

I can't believe tomorrow is the day!!! Its is SOOO exciting. You will have to take your air mattress over there tomorrow camp out!!!!! I didn't realize you were going to tile your living room. I wish we would have with the dogs and all but I HATE to mop!!!!! I guess its a give and take situation. It will definately help witht he allergies though.

Astarte said...

Ooh, that tub!!!! It all looks like it came together so well. Congrats!!!

Puglette said...

hi RB! i have been hiding out from my troubles for a few days. I want to thank you for the FAB relax package. I can't believe you made the bath and foot salts! It was a joy to open the packages, so much fun with the cute confetti. i love thebooks, i read alot and have been wanting to try sug grafton. thank you so much for the sweet note too. you gave me several good ideas for some pampering days.

i sent your package today. i am sorry i was so late and all. i work in mortgages and the changes are fast and confusing.

I hope you enjoy your swap package. I really love mine. I took pictures and will get them up soon. Your new home is so pretty. i love all the windows!
hugs,
puglette
:o)))