Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Things - Package Received!

The package from Jessica G was delivered on Wednesday...but I didn't get it from the mailbox until Thursday! Lazy me!! (We have the common mailboxes and when I get home late and it's dark, I don't feel like going to the mailbox that is not in a very well-lit part of the neighborhood.) Anyway, without further ado...here is the package...

All wrapped up pretty and decorated nicely...I really like the idea of marking everything with tags...I am definitely putting that idea into my archives for later use. :)Included in the package are a couple of my favorites - totally weird! Mamarazzi is definitely the champ at matching swap partners. Way to go Mamarazzi! Anyway, on to the package contents...

  • Fry Sauce - I cannot tell you how excited I was to open this first!! Oh I miss the yummy fry sauce...it's a Utah thing. Now, at least for a little while, I can have some here in Texas. YAY!
  • Pizza/Pasta Sauce Mix - This one sounds interesting. I haven't ever tried to make my own sauce of any kind. I'm a jar sauce kind of girl, but maybe it's time to branch out!
  • Sahara - I have never seen this movie before, so maybe I can watch over the weekend...it sounds interesting...
  • M&M Premium - I didn't even know these existed. I did show restraint and haven't eaten the whole package - YET!
  • Earrings - The earrings are really cute and have a lot of movement. I can't wait to wear them with the. perfect. outfit. :)
  • Cadbury Creme Eggs - If I had seen these before I mailed my package to Jessica, I would have included them. These are my absolute favorite Easter candy. In fact, I have been known to buy them on clearance after Easter and put them in the freezer for safekeeping.
  • Tide-to-Go - I have seen this and just never have tried it. I'm so excited to have one to try out now, since I'm notoriously spilling on myself at work and then look like a slob the rest of the day. :(
  • Orbit Sweet Mint Gum - This gum is very good! I actually keep this one in my church bag...
  • Pilot G-2 Pens - Another one of my favorites...I actually have a couple of these in my purse right now. I was completely addicted to these in every color while I was studying for the CPA exam. The colors made me happy...and anything that made me happy during hours and hours and hours of studying was good!
  • Book light - This is another thing I have seen, but never tried. I do love reading, and don't like having the overhead light on at night. This just might be the ticket... :)

Here is a picture of the package contents, albeit a little bit blurry...I took at least 10 different pictures, they were either too dark or blurry...this was the best of the bunch! ICK!! (note to self: start looking for a new camera)

p.s. Here is a picture of the loot I sent to Jessica...courtesy of Jessica... :)

5 comments:

Amy B said...

YOU both did great with your swap packages...enjoy.
Fry sauce huh?

Allison said...

The wrapping was so cute! Lots of great goodies...I love M&M premiums.

Your package was adorable, too. I commented on Jessica's blog that I loved the blubonnet reusable bag. I am from TX, too and love bluebonnets.

Jessica G. said...

I'm glad you like the fry sauce! Some people are utterly opposed to it but I think it's quite addictive.

Lori said...

Ya'll both did good on the swap.. I had a lot of fun doing this...

Mamarazzi said...

mmmm fry sauce!

I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!