Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The news you've all been waiting for... ??!

Well...It has been awhile since I have posted anything interesting...but after a long and somewhat painful process I have scheduled to take the FAR portion of the CPA exam!!! (cheers and applause) :) I will be taking the exam November 21 at 1:pm. Yes, I do realize it is the day before Thanksgiving, but I wanted to have it over before Thanksgiving, so I could enjoy the holiday... I still don't feel prepared and/or confident about taking this exam, but at least I can say on Thanksgiving that it's O-V-E-R. I am taking the week off of work too, so I have some time to cram, as well as, time to kick back and relax and eat and shop. :)

1 comment:

Melessa Gregg said...

Cheers and applause coming to you from Oklahoma-and I know what you mean about just having it O-V-E-R. Good luck!!