The White House - I was surprised you could get this close! (of course the close-up is using zoom)
This one was taken standing on a bench in front of the Washington Monument.
This was pretty much the view if you turned right when exiting the hotel.
Me playing with settings on the new camera I bought right before the trip! I chose the Nikon CoolPix because I made friends with it in the store the quickest...
Washington Monument - would have liked to to up, but there wasn't enough time.
Lincoln Memorial - this place was literally crawling with people! (as you can see)
Lincoln close up - if you look closely, he is making his initials in sign...AL (or LA from left to right)
I was more excited than I should be to see Kermit the Frog! This was in the Museum of American History, not the greatest pic, it's what I get for taking a new camera on "vacation".
No comments:
Post a Comment