Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tip Junkie Trade Secrets Swap Package Received!

I had a surprise waiting for me on Friday when I got home from work...my TJTSS package from my swap partner! :) Oh, happy day and a great way to end a pretty hectic/tiring week.

Package before it was opened. She wrapped the packages in wallpaper samples from old wallpaper books. How clever is that?! And she even sent me some samples in black and white...might have to think of something crafty to do with them.

Package after it was opened. My swap partner is very crafty!!! Makes me feel a little bad that my package was not really crafty at all.

The package included some really cool stuff! So without further ado...

  • Gift Album - The album is holiday-theme. She did a gorgeous job on this! Almost makes me want to get out my scrapbooking supplies and do something crafty...
  • Friendship Bag - This is the cutest little bag with Christmas cookie cutters in it! I love this idea and that it can be adapted for any holiday/occasion. :)
  • Up-Cycled Scarf - I had never heard of this, but it is a great idea to use old/stained t-shirts! I can't wait to use this for the two days I might need it this winter.
  • Drink Mix/Baggies - This is a fun idea for a quick/inexpensive gift and can be easily adapted for the recipient. There were little baggied included with decorative paper/labels to make my own baggies and even some drink mix recipes too! YUM!!!
Thanks to my swap partner and to Tip Junkie for hosting! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what fun things you received! i would love to participate in more swaps but the SSS keeps me so busy