Sunday, October 19, 2008

Farewell to Hermz!


One last post about Hermione... She has been gone for a couple weeks now...we let her out one evening and she never came home. I guess she developed wanderlust and had to go onto bigger/better things or she found a better family to live with. Z thought she saw her a week or so ago at the top of our street, so it sounds like she found a family she loves more than us. :( Bye-bye Hermz, we miss you!

2 comments:

Astarte said...

Oh, no!!! I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

Sad! Last year my sister's little puppy (about $800 dollars worth of puppy) was stolen out of her yard by some kids who sold her for drug money. I get stealing inanimate objects, but people's pets!!!!


I hope H will be very happy no matter where she is, but that her path will also cross with yours again!!