Great, fantastic, stupendous news...I passed the FAR portion of the CPA exam!!! With an 85, no less...passing is a 75...but that's irrelevant since I PASSED! :) I needed a bit of good news with all the other stuff going on.
In other news, my car was a total loss. I will be getting some $$ for a down payment on my car soon...as soon as I hand over the title. :) So, the good part is I will have a decent down payment, but the hard part is making a decision. I have narrowed my choices to 3 - Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla or a(nother) Nissan Sentra. They all seem pretty comparable to each other, the Sentra has a little better crash test ratings in the side impact category, but all are the same in the front/rear and rollover categories. I like the looks of the body of the Corolla, the way you sit higher in the Sentra and the interior of the Honda - can they combine those all into one? I have until after Christmas to make a decision, but the sooner the better for me since I am not a fan of driving a rental car...for some reason they always have a yucky smell!
Pictures are still coming...I went and said goodbye to my old Silver Sentra on Wednesday. I cleaned everything out (that I forgot when it was towed) and took a few pictures. I've just been too lazy to download them to post - well actually that's sort of a lie - I haven't been motivated enough to remove the SD card from my camera and put it into the slot in my laptop to upload the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment