Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here's some pictures...from my California road trip!

This is just a picture taken of some of the LA skyline. I thought it was pretty with the gardens in the foreground.

This is a fountain/sculpture in the Music District. I don't remember what it was called...

The Walt Disney Theater is the silver building on the right.

Way off in the distance you can see the "HOLLYWOOD" sign...if you can read it through all the smog!

Taken especially for Anne - who knew that Big Bird had a star on the Walk of Fame?

This one is for Melessa - the light was bad, but that does say "Mickey Mouse" - didn't know he had his own star either!

The Angels' Stadium - it has a full size ball diamond on the plaza as you near the entrance. I appreciate how far it is from home to first a little better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a blog now! Yay! I'm excited to read about your life, even if there is a lot more studying than fun stuff right now.

I'm not surprised you like working with activity day girls -- they're pretty fun when they turn 12 and join me in Young Women.

Thanks for photographing Big Bird's star for me! I've never been to Hollywood (just driven through on my way from Actor Brother's apartment in Van Nuys to some place else, and didn't see anything good or famous).

Glad you had a fun trip! Lobo has never been to Disneyland OR Disney World -- I think I'll have to take him soon.